Victoria qualified as a solicitor in 2010, specialising in contentious insolvency matters, covering insolvency offences, reviewable transactions and bankruptcy. She mainly acts for Insolvency Practitioners but has also advised financial institutions and members of the public on insolvency related matters.
Victoria has experience in general commercial litigation and has in-house experience at national and global companies where she has dealt with all litigation, ranging from defending small claims, obtaining injunctions to debt recovery. In addition to working as part of the administration team at NWMS she is legal counsel for gunnercooke, and works in house at Yodel Delivery Network Limited and Arrow XL dealing with all their litigation and general commercial queries.
Victoria's experience in using mediation for her clients helps her to match the perfect mediator to your dispute.
Previous Law Firms:
- Cobbetts LLP – Trainee Solicitor 2008 - 2010
- Cobbetts LLP – Solicitor 2010 - 2013
- Gunnercooke LLP - Solicitor 2013 - Present
- Degree in French and German
- University of Manchester (BA Hons) 2:1
- College of Law (University of Law )(LLB) 2:1
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
"Mediation's what you need" – Insolvency Today, July 2013