Mediator, at Hesketh Mediation based in Lytham St Annes.
Mediator, at Trust Mediation Limited based in London
Mediator, at Expedite Resolution Limited based in London
Mediator at Clerksroom
Independent Secretary to the Association of British Insurers GTA Technical Committee (Credit Hire).
Solicitor, Thompsons Solicitors, Liverpool/Manchester
Solicitor, Russell Jones & Walker Solicitors, Manchester
Solicitor, Clerkson Hirst Solicitors, Lancaster
An experienced litigator who specialised in general commercial litigation, employers’ liability and industrial disease claims
- Contentious wills and probate including challenges to will validity, promissory estoppel and Inheritance Act claims;
- TOLATA disputes;
- Catastrophic personal Injury and clinical negligence claims often with multiple defendants;
- Partnership and shareholder disputes;
- Professional negligence;
- Boundary and rights of way;
- Landlord and tenant including residential and commercial disputes;
- Residential and commercial building and construction disputes;
- International copyright;
- Employment (including employer and employee claims and inter-employee disputes);
- Injunctions and harassment;
- Debt and insolvency;
- Housing disrepair.
Phil has written extensively on mediation appearing in amongst others, APIL’s PI Focus, Local Government Lawyer, Association of HM District Judges Law Bulletin, Personal Injury Brief Update Law Journal, ACLD Costs Lawyer Magazine, The Law Society’s Resolution and Butterworth’s Personal Injury Law Newsletter.
Phil isthe Independent Secretary to the Association of British Insurers GTA Technical Committee (Credit Hire).
Phil is also a volunteer Restorative Justice Practitioner with Lancashire Constabulary.