Commercial contractual claims including:
- Claims for faulty workmanship within civil engineering;
- “not fit for purpose” claims in manufacturing or service provision;
- unsuitability of employee within recruitment profession;
- claims by parents for failure by a private school to attain educational standards;
- failures within the IT industry, and many others this list is not exhaustive.
Mediation is the business way out of deadlock. Business cannot afford to be tied up in litigation and must consider mediation as a serious alternative. Many disputes are settled purely on commercial grounds without any admission of liability.